The Keyes Healthy Start Program is a school site based Family Resource Center that serves all of the Keyes community and surrounding areas. Our mission is to improve the well-being of children, families and the community. Healthy Start connects children and families to health, support and education resources in Stanislaus County.
No cost services for parents offered at the Keyes Healthy Start Site:
- Resource and Referral: call or drop in. No appointment needed
- Pre Literacy classes for children ages 0-5
- Parent training and education classes
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Clinics (physical exams, immunizations, dental services, nutritional assessment, vision & hearing screenings) for children ages 0-18
- Dental screenings and varnish for children 0-5 years old.
- CPR Class for parents with children ages 0-5
- Classes on nutrition, car seat safety information, support groups and much more!
Contact: Amber Rogers, Site Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maribel Urena, Family Service Worker: email@example.com
(209) 667-1660, option 6